It is important that we install a mechanical form of ventilation in rooms that will have running water, as this will cause condensation it is essential that the moisture is controlled and managed
via extractor fan,
It is also required by building regulations rules.
Twist & Click fascia for simple installation and maintenance. Ghost
Air Movement technology delivers extremely quiet operation by using long life, silent running motors. With precision-engineered components to avoid all forms of mechanical noise. Employs advanced
techniques to eliminate turbulence and irregular air paths within the fan.
SINGLE ROOM HEAT RECOVERY UNIT
The Unit is perfect for you if you are looking
to solve a damp problem in one of your rooms. Such as your kitchen, bathroom, utility room, living room, lavatory, washroom, conservatories, office, and bedroom.
This unit is perfectly
suited to your needs as it automatically controls the humidity of your room for you, so you can relax knowing that it will take care of everything for you.
The unit also offers you continuous
trickle ventilation, so it will constantly clean and purify the air you breathe.
The unit is
highly energy efficient so it will help you save money on your heating bill.
The unit is 100% completely safe for you
to put in your bathroom or child's bedroom since it has a very low voltage, keeping you and your family safe.
Here are some more ways in which the unit can
- Save up to 86% of your heat, you will soon get lower heating bills.
- Quietest unit available on the market.
- Easy for you to install.
- Perfect for your bedroom because it includes a night sensor.
- Unlike other manufacturers provides you with balanced air-flow, so safe for any of your rooms even ones with boilers in.
- Can help you achieve Carbon Neutral and Carbon Saving applications
- Landlords - Comes complete with tamper proof screws, your tenants cannot fiddle around with it, so you can enjoy peace of mind.
- Trickle 19m3/h / Boost 38m3/h Average daily airflow 547m3 Tamperproof bit or driver required to install or maintain - See below.
- IP Ratings: IP57 SELV Heat exchanger/wall unit
- IP Ratings: IP30 SELV Transformer
- Heat exchanger/wall unit: IP57 Aluminium heat exchanger combined with 2 low voltage motors in combined assembly for complete safety especially in the splash zones of
bathrooms and showers
- Transformer (12V AC) is mounted remotely outside of Zones 1 and 2.
- Meets All IEE, SELV and Building Regulations.